Location: Head Office Brighton & Hove - BN3 7EU
Under the full guidance of the technical team, you will be required to relay technical advice and support to customers and staff on appropriate product selection and layout. The role requires an interest in electronics with some previous knowledge being beneficial.
• To develop or expand an understanding of the principles of aerial and satellite technology.
• Listen to and relay detailed information regularly with attention to detail.
• Learn how to read, decipher, and produce system designs and schematics.
• Create and amend customer quotations using a computer-based system.
• Develop or expand a passion for technical understanding.
• Attend regular training courses to develop knowledge and understanding of multiple brands.
• To answer incoming enquiries by e-mail, phone to ensure the Company’s customers receive a professional service.
• To build relationships with existing and potential clients, consultants and other contacts to progress business opportunities.
• Employees are to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times while at work or out on Company Business.
• To carry out all other associated duties as and when required.
What are we looking for:
The successful candidate will join our existing and expanding team in this area with a determination to learn new skills and to develop a detailed understanding of coax and fibre-based television systems. Office based at our Head Office or one of our branch locations. You must have a confident manner, excellent communication skills and be able to provide and maintain our high levels of professionalism and customer service. Full technical training will be given, but previous experience of Television Signal Distribution would also be beneficial.
Who is Alltrade?:
Alltrade is the UK’s only Trade Only, Specialist Electrical Distributor. Supplying TV signal reception and distribution equipment, custom install, home automation and security products. Operating from ten Trade Counters across England, Wales and Scotland. Established back in 1989 we deliver on our own large fleet of vehicles across a vast area of the country. We offer our customers comprehensive technical support and planning services to the various installation trades that we cover and have dedicated technical support teams as well as training/demonstration facilities at all of our Trade Counter locations.
Unit 4 Sussex House Business Park
274 Old Shoreham Road
It seems that you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer to browse this website.
Unfortunately we are no longer able to support Internet Explorer, and the site will no longer function correctly with this browser.