Location: Bournemouth - BH17 0UF
The unloading of delivery lorries making sure that the stock arriving is booked in correctly and put away neatly, and to ensure maximum efficiency when selecting stock lines against customer orders.
To deliver the products ordered by the Company’s customers efficiently ensuring customer satisfaction when needed.
• To ensure all goods delivered into the warehouse are put away as soon as possible to allow for maximum efficiency when selecting stock lines against customer orders.
• To stack all stock neatly, correctly and safely in order to avoid potential accidents.
• To ensure customer’s orders are selected correctly and made ready for the delivery drivers.
• To ensure a safe working environment within the warehouse.
• To assist with general duties within the warehouse as instructed by the Branch Manager.
• To load the van and check goods against customer’s invoice to ensure correct products are loaded for delivery.
• To deliver goods to the customer professionally, courteously and safely ensuring the products delivered match the customer’s invoice.
• To carry out all deliveries on the date expected by the customer.
• To follow a route which ensures delivery is made in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
• To ensure the vehicle used for delivery is roadworthy and all lubricant levels etc. are checked regularly.
• Employees are to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times while at work or out on Company Business.
• To carry out all other associated duties as and when required.
What are we looking for:
We are looking a smart, presentable and enthusiastic individual to work within the stores and at times make deliveries to our customers in the Poole/Dorset region. You must possess good attention to detail and work well in a team environment. A knowledge of the road network would be an advantage and a clean driving license is ideally required.
Who is Alltrade?
Alltrade are the UK’s only Trade Only, Specialist Electrical Distributor. Supplying TV signal reception and distribution equipment, custom install, home automation and security products. Operating from nine Trade Counters across England, Wales and Scotland. Established back in 1989 we deliver on our own large fleet of vehicles across a vast area of the country. We offer our customers comprehensive technical support and planning services to the various installation trades that we cover and have dedicated technical support teams as well as training/demonstration facilities at all of our Trade Counter locations.
Unit 4 Sussex House Business Park
274 Old Shoreham Road
It seems that you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer to browse this website.
Unfortunately we are no longer able to support Internet Explorer, and the site will no longer function correctly with this browser.