Location: Brighton & Hove - BN3 7EU
To primarily provide excellent administrative support to the Marketing Team on associated projects and tasks.
• To provide clerical support to the Marketing Team and co-ordinate daily administrative activities.
• To maintain the Company’s Product Database with correct information making changes where appropriate.
• To help maintain the Company website sourcing and updating images and text files.
• To assist with the production and distribution of marketing materials and literature.
• To help co-ordinate the Company’s online programming of training and provide administrative support to the trainers.
• To administer hotel booking and travel arrangements for staff, suppliers and customers at Company and industry events.
• To assist with the administration of Company information ie promotions, van checks, uniform ordering etc
• To carry out all other associated duties as and when required.
What are we looking for:
We are seeking a smart well-presented and reliable Administration Assistant to join our team with the ability to use their own initiative and work both independently as well as being committed to working as part of a team. Must possess excellent organisational and communication skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office software (eg. MS Word, Excel & Outlook). Attention to detail a must.
Who is Alltrade?
Alltrade are the UK’s largest Trade Only, Specialist Electrical Distributor. Supplying TV signal reception and distribution equipment, custom install, home automation and security products. Operating from eleven Trade Counters across England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland. Established for over 30 years we deliver on our own large fleet of vehicles across a vast area of the country. We offer our customers comprehensive technical support and planning services to the various installation trades that we cover and have dedicated technical support teams as well as training/demonstration facilities at all of our Trade Counter locations.
Unit 4 Sussex House Business Park
274 Old Shoreham Road
It seems that you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer to browse this website.
Unfortunately we are no longer able to support Internet Explorer, and the site will no longer function correctly with this browser.